Lorel Tee / Terracotta
It's like a long hug all day wearing the Lorel tee. It's living your true self, gliding through life gracefully experiencing all the gifts the day-to-day brings us with friends and family kind-of-tee.
Considered the 'women's version' of the Jung Tee, but a favorite of anyone who prefers a neat, more open neck, chic silhouette.
- Light-weight, vintage shape with subtle texture
- Wide, open neck with a roomy shoulder and capped sleeves
- Men should size up
55% Hemp 45% Organic Cotton
Jungmaven clothing is cut and sewn in Los, Angeles, California with quality, globally sourced materials.
HEMP WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOU, ESPECIALLY IF YOU TAKE GOOD CARE OF IT. BELOW ARE SOME SUGGESTED TIPS FOR TAKING THE BEST CARE OF YOUR HEMP.
- Machine wash cool, gentle with like colors. Tumble dry, low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener, bleach or other chemical and enzyme cleaners like oxi-clean. Do not use spot spray laundry cleaners.
- Take care not to wash with garments with zippers or velcro or towels with texture as this will cause abrasion and pilling.