Venice Shorts / Terracotta
Inspired by the shorts worn in the 80's in Southern California, cruising from the beach to the skate park and then putt putt golf as the sun sank into the ocean.
- Classic fit with zip fly and button closure.
- Elastic back waistband for extra comfort.
- 2 pocket front 2 pocket back
- Belt loops
Rachel is wearing size Large.
Men should size up one.
54% Hemp 43% Organic Cotton, 3% Lycra,
Jungmaven clothing is cut and sewn in Los, Angeles, California with quality, globally sourced materials.
HEMP WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOU, ESPECIALLY IF YOU TAKE GOOD CARE OF IT. BELOW ARE SOME SUGGESTED TIPS FOR TAKING THE BEST CARE OF YOUR HEMP.
- Machine wash cool, gentle with like colors. Tumble dry, low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener, bleach or other chemical and enzyme cleaners like oxi-clean. Do not use spot spray laundry cleaners.
- Take care not to wash with garments with zippers or velcro or towels with texture as this will cause abrasion and pilling.