5 Fun Facts About Luiny
1. Luiny creator and Puero Rican native, Luiny Rivera, is self taught and makes timeless conversation pieces. Just like her jewelry line, Luiny is now based in NYC.
2. Luiny jewelry is sculptural yet wearable— combining organic shapes, with bold yet minimalist designs.
3. Luiny uses consciously sourced, recycled metals to make all their jewelry, to make sure to be mindful of the environment while creating elevated pieces.
4. To continue to be sustainable, Luiny sells back the metal scraps and rejects to the cast makers she works with in order to cut down on metal waste.
5. All of Luiny's pieces are inspired by ornamental art from around the world, especially from Latin American and African tribal cultures.